Use of music
- You can use music from the category ‘Royalty Free Music’ for free in your videos on YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Twitter, and other sites or projects.
- You can unlimitedly use and monetize the category ‘No Copyright Music’ tracks in your videos on YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Twitter, and other sites or projects.
- If you need music from the ‘Royalty Free Music’ category for commercial purposes and plan to monetize the content that contains the music, you will need a license to use the music, which you can purchase by clicking on the ‘Buy License’ link or if you want unlimited use of SoundAudio music, you should subscribe to Patreon to get unlimited access to commercial use certificates.
- If your video receives a YouTube copyright infringement complaint: you can leave it as it is, your video will not be removed, but the monetization of that video will be limited.
- If you would like to remove the copyright claim and enable monetization of your video, you must purchase a license or access commercial use certificates and submit this document to YouTube.
Registration of music in Content ID and distribution
- You are not allowed to register SoundAudio music in the Content ID system. Such actions are illegal, the right to register in the Content ID system belongs to the author of the music.
- You may not distribute SoundAudio music for monetization purposes. The right to distribute for the purpose of monetizing music on streaming services and other resources, such as Spotify, Apple Music, SoundCloud, Deezer, Amazon Music, Tidal, Pandora, and the like, belongs to the author of SoundAudio music.
- You can credit SoundAudio music in your project, video, or in their description. You can also provide links to the source and leave any other information about the authorship of SoundAudio.
- You cannot change the name of the music or its authorship. SoundAudio music is protected by international copyright.
Patreon features in this website
In order to enable you to use this website with Patreon services, we save certain functionally important Patreon information about you in this website if you log in with Patreon. These include your Patreon user id, Patreon username, your first, last names and your vanity name. Additionally, the id of your campaign at Patreon and your campaign’s Patreon URL are also saved.
If you request that your data be deleted from this website, this data will also be deleted and Patreon functionality will not work. You would need to register on this website and log in to this website with Patreon again in order to re-populate this data and have Patreon functionality working again.